Tuesday, May 26, 2009

talent ::

i have a huge talent-crush on Hussein Chalayan

a man able to make such cutting edge fashion and then become creative director of puma? the word here is versatile.

culturally curious and architecturally inclined, Chalayan never ceases to question and bring fashion into a new light.


"I bring in aspects of my world that I think are appropriate and also aspects that have nothing to do with my world, but that I think are appropriate for Puma. I am their creative director, not their designer. I give them ideas. So far Puma is recognized as a footwear company. They have created an identity through their footwear and not through their clothes. I am trying to create an identity for their clothes as well."- Chalayan in an interview with Hint Magazine.


covet? drape dress available in black and mushroom ::



No comments:

Post a Comment